So out of the Tupperware I pulled
A lot of 2 inch strips and about 30 house blocks, if I wanted to finish the blocks like they were, that would mean making about 100 more house blocks. The house blocks were 6 inches so I decided to add the strips around them to make log cabin blocks.
I could get through 12 14 1/2 inch log cabin blocks and use my strips up as well..
I still had a strip and a half left of the house blocks.
Thought it would be perfect to add them to the top and the bottom of the quilt, I did have to make three more house blocks instead of about 100 to be able to add a complete row to the top and bottom all the quilt.
Really like the way the quilt turned out and all the houses were used up. Finished 72 x 76.
Stay tuned to see what is next.